The 12th Annual Silicon Valley Leadership Group Energy Summit will be held on Friday, June 8 from 7:30am – 6:00pm at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA.
The Energy Summit is a single day conference that offers end user-presented case studies on the energy issues that matter most to your company.
Learn best practices, hear testimonies from customers on what worked and what did not work, discover innovative ways to get project financing, and learn about new cutting edge technologies that will help your company save energy – and money.
Network with more than 400 business leaders from facilities, energy management, sustainability, finance, and business development at the Computer History Museum conveniently located right off 101 and 85 in Mountain View.
- Energy efficiency and large-scale commercial retrofits
- Energy project financing
- Solar projects and solar-powered electric vehicle charging stations
- Smart grid technologies, onsite storage and demand response
- Energy management systems
- Net metering, electricity rates and California’s energy issues
To view the agenda for this event, please click here.
To register, click on this giant button:
Thank you to our sponsors!